We went camping up at Whiskey again this weekend, but this time we had some friends come along! Sarah, Hunter, Preston && Chase joined us!
With the three boys, we stayed pretty busy and I didnt get a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few.
Bentley found a "friend" in the mirror! ;)
We took the boys swimming in hopes of wearing them out resulting in a long afternoon nap. We swam for just over and hour, and they did nap, for almost 3 hours after that: YAY!
Sarah && the boys
LOVES the water, couldn't get enough splashing and kicking.
He even got a few mouthfuls of some yummy chlorine water, but that didnt slow him down a bit!
Uncle Jake & Cousin Wesleigh
Rod & his wife camped with us this weekend, Rod works for Brandon.
Needless to say, while Rod was finishing his dessert after dinner, sitting next to us, he had to share! :)
mmmm, so yummy! :)
We got home and Bentley got all excited to see his toys, but that didn't last too long.
Brandon and I were carrying stuff in the house from the camper..
and I came in and found him like this.
His weekend with his buddies did him right in...
:)
Haha! I can't believe he slept more when you got home! So adorable. I hope you got a nap too!
ReplyDelete