Sunday, April 8, 2012

\\EasterFun//

Bentley and I have been having a fun week together partaking in some Easter activities. :) Here is a peek at what we have been up to.
There are a lot of fun things on Pinterest to do with kids for Easter, but we thought considering his age this year we would stick with the "basics." So we dyed some eggs...
That couldn't go without him having to try at least one bite, shell and all...
and of course a sip of the dyed water too...just to make sure he wasn't missing out!
We also sent out fun little "some bunny loves you" cards...
And of course, we couldn't forget a homemade egg pail for his first egg hunt! :) This piece, I am quite proud of...even though it it just an old paint can, some scrapbook paper and some modge podge...
We also baked a bunny cake to take to the egg hunt on Sunday afternoon. It turned out adorable, I hope the kids love it! :)
We are headed out shortly for Bentley's first egg hunt...so stay tuned for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment