With only having roughly 7 weeks till baby's due date, I knew it would be sooner than later that nesting kicked in. Well today, I'm pretty sure it arrived...and it hit full force.
It took me a minute to realize what was going on, considering I have been beyond tired again lately, but, today just couldn't let myself fall to the grips of a nice long nap. Instead, I spent all of naptime (all three hours of it! HALLELUJAH!!!) cleaning window tracks, washing windows, 

and washing blinds and curtains. Seriously!? What happened to just taking a nap??
It feels AMAZING to be able to take the time to get this house so clean, especially with the arrival of little buns approaching...and the fact that we are now dog free. :) Which also makes me feel that this nesting is in part "remove-anything-and-everything-dog" from this home. We get the carpets cleaned later this week...and then I think I will really feel like things are clean!
On another note, I feel like I still have a trillion things to do...and 7 weeks seems so close!
Guess I better get back to my to-do list............

No comments:
Post a Comment