Saturday I ran my first 5K mud run. I came across it on groupon and thought it would be fun to try.
I wasn't sure what I was in for, and it was a lot harder that I expected, but oh so much fun!
we picked an early wave, for a few reasons -- one so that it didn't get so hot, and one so that the mud was less "tainted" since not as many people had been through it...in hopes of avoiding becoming mud run norovirus outbreak victims {{So far, so good, by the way.}}
all checked in!
pre mud && ready to run!
i am always happy to see the finish line when I race, but this time, it was like the best. thing. ever.
this is by far one of the hardest races I have ever done.
post mud && worn out!
with registration, we were given one FREE beer ticket.
hard earned.
and thoroughly enjoyed! :)
Britt and I had a fun time together. But I have decided I have a love/hate with the whole mud run thing. I mean, I guess I am not sure what I expected, I had fun, but I am not sure how soon I will do another one! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment